The Beginning of Our Company
After a 20-year career working in electrical and solar, master electrician and patent designer George Lang IV started Power Factor in 2013. He began the business with the goal of becoming the go-to contracting company for complex solar projects and other energy needs. We have since grown to fulfill that potential, providing solutions to clients at over 4,000 installation projects in 18 states.
Power Factor’s Baltimore Team
Our family-owned business employs more than 50 full time contractors who are experts on everything there is to know in the industry. All employees are OSHA-certified for good safety practices, so they can be trusted with designing and delivering a product, installing it and handling repairs/replacement when required. To ensure professional work is being conducted throughout the entirety of a project, we review blueprints before, during, and after construction.
Services We Provide in Baltimore
- Commercial, rooftop and canopy solar
- Utility ground mount solar
- Off-grid and Industrial scale storage installation
- LED upfits and energy conservation
- Commercial Electrical services
- Military electrical services
- Patent pending wire for faster more cost effective solar
- Military tested and approved portable solar/storage designs
We Also Do Skylights
Check Us Out at Maryland Skylights!!!