Building high quality projects
Providing value and electrical expertise
Founded in 2013 after a 20 year career working in electrical and solar, master electrician and patent designer George Lang IV started Power Factor with the goal of becoming the go to contractor for difficult and complex solar projects nationwide and globally for a select group of clients.
With 50+ full time employees and offices in Baltimore, Charleston and Kansas Power Factor provides expert construction services and equipment installation for renewable projects ranging from 1kw to 100MW.
Strategically and Logistically driven to deliver quality, on time – on budget projects, Power factor can provide:
- Commercial, rooftop and canopy solar
- Utility ground mount solar
- Off-grid and Industrial scale Storage installation ( Flow redox, Lithium, AGM, , Zinc)
- LED upfits and energy conservation
- Commercial Electrical services
- Military electrical services
- Patent pending wire for faster more cost effective solar
- Military tested and approved portable solar/storage designs
- OSHA trained staff and Project Managers
Logistics and Quality Assurance/Control
All employees are OSHA certified for good safety practices. We review blueprints before, during and after construction, providing on time and on budget projects every time. We have executed on design, procurement, delivery, construction of over 4000 installations, not many companies can say that.
We are a family owned business that has deep roots in our community but we have also worked in remote spots all over the world. We drove our trucks down to Texas in 2017 immediately after the floods to see how we could help. We want to know how we can help you to build your next project.
Thank you for considering Power Factor.