The Importance of Our Generator Services
Generators are supposed to be the thing you can rely on when there is an electrical failure in Baltimore. But if the one that powers your property is not in good condition, it’s not going to do any good when the time comes that it is needed. Putting off generator repairs means that, when trying to use it during an electrical issue, you may be left in the dark. To ensure you are prepared, check on the appliance often and call the professionals at Power Factor as soon as you suspect you might require generator repair services in Baltimore.
Signs Generator Repair Service is Needed
- Overheating– If it gets too hot from overuse, a generator will shut off
- Tripped circuit – If the electrical demand of the unit is too high, it can trip the electrical circuit
- Damaged components –Things can crack, buttons can break, wires can fray
- Leaking – Older generators in Baltimore can leak oil, fuel, or coolant
- Drained battery – If it has been inactive for a while, the battery may cause a slow startup
- Improper installation – Generator service may be needed if it is on uneven ground
Generator Repairs at Baltimore Properties
When you need generator repairs in Baltimore, you want to make sure you choose a team of professionals that know what they are doing with electrical components and large appliances. Our company has an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, proving our staff of master electricians that are well-versed in everything there is to know about generator repairs. Whether just a small unit for a home in Baltimore or a large one at a commercial site, we can handle generator repair service quickly and efficiently so the place can have power restored.